Christian education through distance learning "Home Study"
We must never forget the history of the one who we know and love
as our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
Identify basic divisions of the Bible.
2. Explain the difference between versions, translations, and
paraphrased editions of the Bible.
3. Describe everyday life in Bible times.
4. Summarize the chronology of the Bible.
5. Create and expand outlines.
6. For each book in the Bible state the following:
b) To whom the book was written
c) When it was written
d) Purpose of the book
e) Key Verse
f) Life and Ministry Principle
Certificate of completion will be issued
after exam has been completed and returned with a passing score
of 72%. Please
note there is a $3.50 shipping and processing fee added for yourr
bless you and thank you.
Bible Institute Is the Bible Home Study department of Homeland
Crisis Institute. Homeland Crisis Institute. ©Copyright
by Homeland Crisis Institute.